Sunday, September 15, 2013

That Time of Year is Coming

The time of year filled with celebrations for our family. It goes like this:

My mom's bday 10-18

Halloween 10-31

Mimi's bday 11-4

J's bday 11-23

Thanksgiving 11-?

Our anniversary (15 YERARS!) 12-20

Christmas 12-25

My birthday 12-31

And so normally fall/early winter is my MOST FAVORITE time of the year.

I am so not looking forward to it. How can I plan a party for my daughter without my mom? How can I go Christmas shopping without her on my list? How can I wake up on my birthday to her NOT singing to me on the phone? How can we not makes sweet potatoes and turkey together? HOW? It just doesn't seem possible. None of this is ever going to be as good. None of this is ever going to be the same. Ever. I freaking hate forever. :(

Let's just call the whole thing off.

1 comment: