Sunday, September 8, 2013

Rescheduled Appointment

My surgeon had a family emergency so I did not meet with him on the 4th as expected. I was rescheduled for the 17th. UGH. I really just want to meet him so I can get my questions answered.

IN other news, I've decided to give up FB. I am totally addicted and it is consuming my life. I am arguing with people, getting overly emotional and posting ridiculous stuff, chatting while under the influence and just all around behaving like a jackass. I have isolated my self from local friends and begun to rely too heavily on internet friends (whom I love). I'm only two days out, but feel this is a good plan. Maybe I'll go back, but I think with my addictive personality, I need to just let it go. My life will thank me.

Feeling blue, stressed and blah, but knowing I'm going to get better, eventually.


No comments:

Post a Comment