Friday, September 13, 2013

Bouncing Around

I keep losing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over again. Ugh. I am just so not able to commit. What is my problem? I am sick of this.

In other news, therapy is going well, and I am getting a bit better. I might not blog about any of this stuff anymore, just because I realize now I get wayyyyy too wrapped up in online stuff and that this blog could ultimately lead to more of that. I have checked in on FB, but am still overall off. I need to stayyyyy offfffff. But maybe I will. I do like posting and thinking about it all. Pretty sure no one is reading either, so that makes it hard to get to crazy. :D


Took my best girlie and one of the dogs for a walk at the park the other day. Good grief, such a short walk (hilly though) and my lower back was screaming by the end. I need to get this weight off. A walk in the park should be exactly that, a walk in the park. Not the work it was.

Finally meeting surgeon on Tuesday. Hoping that all will go well. Still have several more requirements to meet, but I can't do those until this appointment. I am still hopeful I can have a date by the end of the year, but it isn't looking like that will happen. It makes it hard not knowing. I wanted to sign up for some activities at the girlie's preschool, but I have no idea what will be going on 3 months from now, so I don't want to commit to something and then have to cancel.

Have a great weekend all.

No comments:

Post a Comment