Thursday, August 1, 2013

When Will It Be

I called and talked to the coordinator at my surgeon's office and the time frame I am looking at is surgery in either December or January, just depending on insurance approval and his schedule. . . So I'll either be ending the year with my fresh start, or starting the new year with a new me. I am hoping it is December, because honestly this Christmas is going to be sooo hard for me, and it would be a good distraction and something to focus on.

I am going to keep my goal small and attainable right now. I have a hard time focusing on much right now due to my grief, so I am going to say I would like to lose 25lbs before my I go on the pre-op diet. I can do that. I CAN do that.

My daughter and I recently started to pass out meals to the homeless once a week. I wonder what these hungry people think seeing my big a** bringing them sandwiches?


2 comments:

  1. They're thankful to see anyone's a** bringing them sandwiches I'd hope.

    The only advice I have for you is that maybe doing your surgery in January would be best for insurance purposes. You're going to meet your maximum out of pocket cost with the surgery, wouldn't it be nice to have a whole year without any other medical costs!? I had my surgery in September and Sep-Dec were so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^what Hollee said! January is better than December for insurance stuff. And Yes...they love you for bringing them meals...what a charitable kindness you and your daughter are doing. I love that!

    ReplyDelete