Monday, July 29, 2013

Leaning Toward

After reading and reading and reading and reading, and then discussing and discussing and a little more discussion, I do believe I am leaning away from the Lap-Band in favor of the gastric sleeve. Nice run on huh? But that is exactly how my brain has been the last few days mulling this over!

Gastric sleeve, I think is the best choice for what I want to accomplish, what I want my future to look like, and what my relationship with food is. I still have to meet with my surgeon on Sept. 4. I'll listen to what he has to say, but both my hubs and I seem to think this is the best route for me.

I hope you Lap-Band Girls don't give up on me, and don't mind me continuing to stalk your blogs. :D

3 comments:

  1. Awe...wouldn't give up on you. I follow a few sleevers too, it's all in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Who do you follow? I've been looking for some good sleeve blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! I follow:

      http://singinglapbander.blogspot.com &

      http://blackbutterflyevolution.blogspot.com/

      both of these bloggers initially were banded and had to transition to gastric sleeves.

      Delete