Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspiration

Last night I attended a weight loss surgery fashion show at my bariatric surgeon's hospital. It was absolutely AMAZING.

Each participant also got to speak a few minutes or do a Q and A with the surgeon. Every single person was so emotional and so glad they had done the surgery. I heard over and over again, "If you are thinking about it, just do it."

I know whose are the success stories, but to hear about their transformations from sick and immobile, to healthy and active, was awesome.

I want to be that story.


HERE is a the Facebook page if you want to see some of the models.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. My support group is all gastric bypass. I'm the only lapbander there...sometimes I feel like I'm scraping my way to every pound and they are running around dropping 15 in the same time period. lol Its both maddening and motivating at the same time!

    ReplyDelete