Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All Kinds of Confused, or Not

I see my surgeon on the 4th. I know he is a TOP NOTCH surgeon. The best of the best. Except, well, the procedure I want, he does, but has only done a handful of times. . . This makes me nervous. My insurance makes it almost impossible for me to go anywhere else.

But, my friend yesterday repeatedly told me a verse, which I now cannot remember, (how can I forget the verse, she told me several times)! But it was quite simple, and it was basically I will have no fear, and put my faith in God. And I do feel this is the surgery for me, and that I will be safe.

This is my theme song sung by the fabulous and talented Matt Redman.



On another note, I see my grief counselor for the first time today. I am also going to talk to her about the surgery. I figure she can do two jobs at once, help me with grief, and help me with emotional eating.

A friend posted this article yesterday about grief, and I really enjoyed it. As in I got it.

So there. That's all I got.







No comments:

Post a Comment