Friday, December 27, 2013

Ooooh Baby, It's making me crazy

The insurance run around, that is. Am I approved or not??? They are missing this piece of paper, that piece of paper, yada, yada, yada. One representative tells me she can't see what is needed, the next can, but not if it has been submitted. It is like throwing the dice each time I call. I just want to know! I know Dr. Lord will not preform surgery on me for quite some time as he is backed up, I just want to know if it is covered. This ain't cheap. Average cost is $34,000. Not pocket change.

I am having this surgery. I am having this surgery. I am having this surgery.

I need to give this worry up to God.

God, you know what is best for me, my health and my family. If it is your will that I have this surgery, please oh please let insurance come through for me. Help me find peace in knowing that it is in YOUR hands now, and completely out of my control. Help me let this nagging worry GO! Give me peace and calm so I can enjoy my family and stop fixating on this. If it is not approved, and it is your will for me to have this surgery, I know we will find a way for it to be covered. I give it up to you, KNOW. Amen.

Okay, so that's done. No more worrying for me. I give it UP to our God who is strong enough to easily bear this burden for me.

1 comment:

  1. Tara, just keep pushing forward! You WILL get approved because this is going to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I am always so sad when I hear people talk about the insurance run around because I had the easiest time. My first appointment was 7/4 and they were ready to schedule me for surgery on 8/20. It went so fast for me, I honestly don't think I had time to even really think about what I was doing. Had I thought about it more, I might've chosen a different surgery. So, take this time to reflect. Everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete